JNUEE 2021: Results out for PG courses at jnuee.jnu.ac.in; check direct link here

The results for the post-graduation (PG) courses of the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2021 have been released by ...

The results for the post-graduation (PG) courses of the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2021 have been released by the university. Students who appeared in the JNUEE 2021 MA, MSc and MCA examinations can go to the official website of the University - https://ift.tt/3rhXkj7 and check their results.

The applicants must note that key in their application numbers and dates of birth to access the JNUEE 2021 results.

The university will also release a merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates in the JNUEE 2021. Shortlisted applicants will have to appear for the completion of the admission formalities as well as the counselling process.

Candidates can follow the steps and check their results:

  • Visit the official JNU website - https://ift.tt/3rhXkj7
  • Click on link which reads, -JNUEE Result 2021 link - M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A. Results List 1 (JNUEE 2021)
  • Log in by entering details including date of birth and application number
  • Access the JNUEE 2021 result
  • Aspirants can take a printout of the JNUEE 2021 result for future reference

Aspirants can check their results by clicking on this direct link - https://ift.tt/32puJQS
The JNUEE 2021 was held from 20 to 23 September. The provisional answer key of JNUEE 2021 was released on 11 October. Candidates were allowed to challenge the answer key till 12 October. The final answer key of the exam was prepared on the basis of the challenges raised by the applicants.

The results of the JNUEE 2021 have been prepared considering the final answer key. Aspirants must know that there will be no re-evaluation/re-checking of results.

For all courses, except PhD programmes, the JNUEE is the main medium of selection for admission to JNU. For PhD candidates, the JNUEE is followed by a viva-voce, following which a merit list is prepared and released, giving 30 percent weightage to the viva and the remaining 70 percent to the entrance test.

Read Also
Name

Article,3,ASE News,2,BBC News - Technology,44,Business,23,codecanyon,3,DPR,1,Education / Employment,1,Entertainment,10,General knowledge,2,IANS – The Siasat Daily,8,IFTTT,49,India news,2373,Latest news,1,Madhy Pradesh,465,main,19,National,162,News,1,PTI – The Siasat Daily,3,Sports,11,themeforest,1,World,22,World News,756,
ltr
item
India World News: JNUEE 2021: Results out for PG courses at jnuee.jnu.ac.in; check direct link here
JNUEE 2021: Results out for PG courses at jnuee.jnu.ac.in; check direct link here
India World News
https://www.asenews.page/2021/11/jnuee-2021-results-out-for-pg-courses.html
https://www.asenews.page/
https://www.asenews.page/
https://www.asenews.page/2021/11/jnuee-2021-results-out-for-pg-courses.html
true
8343353446356446311
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content