Supertech twin towers site: Builder wants residential complex; residents want a grand temple

SHARE:

New Delhi: Days after the Supertech Twin Towers were demolished in Noida’s Sector 93-A, the Residents Welfare Association (RWA) in a meeting proposed that a grand temple be constructed at the site.

The RWA in their proposal said the idols of Ram Lalla and Lord Shiva along with other Gods will be installed in the temple.

Meanwhile, Supertech Limited on 1 September stated that the Twin Towers, which were demolished on 28 August, belonged to the company and will be used for another residential project after getting the due approval from Noida Authority and consent from the homebuyers of Emerald Court.

In an exclusive interview to ANI, RK Arora, Chairman and Managing Director of Supertech Limited said that The Twin Towers Apex and Ceyane in Noida are a part of the Emerald Court Project at Sector 93A constructed on land allotted by Noida Authority.

“The building plans of the Project including the two towers were approved by the Noida Authority in 2009 which was strictly in accordance with the then prevailing Building byelaws,” he said.

“No deviation from the Building Plan was made and the building was constructed after making full payment to the Authority. Now both the towers are demolished and we had paid the demolition cost of Rs 17.5 crore to the agencies involved in the demolition as per Supreme Court.”

Arora said that we will use that land with the approval of the authority and by taking the consent of the RWA, we will use that land as per the rules.

Arora said, “We have refunded 95 per cent of the homebuyers of Apex and Ceyane twin towers. Remaining 5 per cent of the people who are left as people are coming to us, we are either giving them property or returning the money with interest and fully complying with the order of Supreme Court.”

One of the housing project Ecovillage II located at Greater Noida of Supertech Limited, promoted by RK Arora is also facing insolvency proceeding.

Arora said, “Only one project is facing insolvency proceeding and is confident enough that none of any other projects will come under insolvency proceeding as his focus is to deliver all his ongoing project in next 24 months timeline.”

Read all the Latest News, Trending NewsCricket News, Bollywood News,
India News and Entertainment News here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

यह भी पढ़ें

[TRENDING]_$type=ticker$count=9$cols=4$cate=0$color=#0096a9$sp=3500

Name

Article,4,ASE News,2,BBC News - Technology,44,Business,23,codecanyon,3,DPR,1,Education / Employment,1,Entertainment,10,General knowledge,2,IANS – The Siasat Daily,8,IFTTT,49,India news,3744,Latest news,1,Madhy Pradesh,465,main,19,National,162,News,1,PTI – The Siasat Daily,3,Sports,11,themeforest,1,World,22,World News,1335,
ltr
item
Supertech twin towers site: Builder wants residential complex; residents want a grand temple
Supertech twin towers site: Builder wants residential complex; residents want a grand temple
ASE News
https://www.asenews.page/2022/09/supertech-twin-towers-site-builder.html
https://www.asenews.page/
https://www.asenews.page/
https://www.asenews.page/2022/09/supertech-twin-towers-site-builder.html
true
8343353446356446311
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content